The best food and restaurants for today. Atwater, Hollywood, Silver Lake, Thai Town, Hollywood, New York and wherever my travels take me.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Alcove Cafe & Bakery, Los Feliz

My friends Greg and Sara were in town from Austin this past weekend so I thought I'd start with a summary of all the great places we ate starting with Friday. We were all starving by the time they made it to my house from LAX that afternoon so we headed over to Hillhurst Ave. I had the crab cake sandwich per usual even though I find there to be too much bun and not enough crab cake. Sara had the brie and apple panini which she loved. I can't remember what Greg had but they loved everything and it was great to sit outside in the shade and enjoy a beautiful Southern California afternoon.

Alcove
1929 Hillhurst Ave
323 644 0100

No comments: